Monday, March 9, 2009

4 years...



So Vince and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on Thursday. We celebrated by going out to the Emperor's Buffet with my dad (my mom has been in Colorado all week), I know...so romantic. It was Ryan's choice...he loves Chinese. So check out the picture that Kim had made for us. Super cool isn't it? I got it in the mail today...she always get's the bests gifts!!! Thanks again Kim!

Well last Wednesday Vince and I went to Milwaukee for Enzo's follow-up appt at the Children's Hospital. He saw a couple of different Dr.'s and they were all amazed at how well he is doing. His face is healing beautifully. They just told us to change the type of cream that we were using and to do some special facial massages to promote blood flow and elasticity. It was a great day. All in all he is doing really well!

Here's just a random picture of Ryan taking a bubble bath....he's pasty as a ghost!



Caleb on the other hand...not so good. He has been sick with high fevers over the last couple of weeks. He was put on an antibiotic and seemed to improve. Then Saturday he started with fevers again, going as high as 104.7. So back to the Dr. we went. Come to find out he has pneumonia. I guessed it...and was right! So hopefully he'll be on the mend soon. He hates medicine and absolutely will not take it, so we have to mix it in chocolate milk and call it his "feel better drink", if he doesn't drink it, then he has to take a shot of medicine, so he always drinks it down. I wonder how long until he figures it out... This is Caleb helping me make bread...he's eating all the dough from his loaf.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! What a great looking couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amy!! i'm SO glad you have a blog! we have prayed for enzo and it's SO GREAT to hear of how well he is doing :) keep us posted! :)
    luv ya! :)
    sheila for all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete